Multiplayer Offroad Racing Game
SuperTrucks Offroad 2
SuperTrucks Offroad 2 is a multiplayer offroad racing game that will be released on Windows, Android and iOS.
SuperTrucks Offroad 2 is the successor to the original SuperTrucks Offroad, which released on Steam for desktop PC’s at a price of $9.99, version 2 is completely reworked and has many improvements…
Currently the beta is available to play for free in your web browser
(You may use any desktop browser on Windows/MacOs or Linux), that supports WebGL 2.0 technology, which means Safari is not supported.
A multiplayer offroad racing game that will be free to play
To have any chance of success, a multiplayer offroad racing game needs a large player base in order to create a sustainable, healthy community, so SuperTrucks Offroad 2 will be free to play in order to maximise the potential player base.
Players can collect upgrade cards and unlock cosmetic items in races, and earn gold from leveling up.
Upgrades are unlocked with cash earned through racing, and cosmetic items may be purchased with gold.
Enhanced in-race environments and graphics
We’ve completely re-worked the race track textures, improved post processing, and performance. The game now looks and runs better than ever!
A completely re-designed upgrade screen
Many players were confused and overwhelmed by the old upgrade screen design. The new design is vastly simplified. Only the current tier is now visible, and only 4 cards appear on the screen at once, relevant for the upgrade category you are viewing. The number on the top right of each card shows how many you own, and to sell a card, you simply click on it. If the card is greyed out, you don’t own that card.
Players will now only receive cards during races relevant to their current upgrade tier. If your engine is on Tier 2, and your tyres on Tier 1, for example, you are guaranteed to get Tier 2 engine cards and Tier 1 tyre cards during the race.
A complete overhaul to the multiplayer experience (In development – Estimated release in Q3 2021)
The multiplayer in SuperTrucks Offroad 1 fell short in many areas, in version 2, we have completely re-written this multiplayer offroad racing game from the ground up with the following enhancements…
- Multiplayer will now be ranked, can you attain the esteemed rank of Grand Champion?
- Multiplayer physics and race logic are now handled on the server, making it impossible for players to cheat
- Player sync across the network is now vastly improved, there will be less rubber-banding, and players racing at high speeds next to each other, will be in near-perfect sync.
- Collisions have been vastly improved, as only one physics simulation… running on the server will update each player’s screen with the simulation results.
- Collecting pickups such as nitro, cards and cash are now more accurate, with the correct player always receiving the pickup!
- Multiplayer will be cross-platform, so you can play against your friends, no matter if they are on Windows, Android or iOS.
- Servers are now hosted and created in an instant on a server cluster closest to the players, for the lowest pings and best racing experience.
- We’ve improved the matchmaking to progressively match you with players closest to your rank and skill level, to keep the racing competitive!
Additional single player content
- The new Race Events screen will feed races relevant to the player, based on their level and races completed previously…
- We’ve added 5 new ‘Ramp Series‘ events that will have on-track ramps and tarmac, with each event having it’s own unique truck decal and tyre set you can unlock if you complete the event.
In addition, ‘Ramp Series‘ events will be total chaos, with up to 8 trucks racing at once!!
- When beating all 7 bosses in career mode, you will unlock ‘hardcore’ career mode, with all races taking place at night!
- In total there are 186 single player race events!!!
- We’ve added an achievements system to the game too, to reward you for winning races, completing laps, and more.
- Rewards for the Daily Challenge will now be much greater, incentivising players to enter these events more often.
- We’ve also added a load of new paint colours and tyre sets to keep your ride looking fresh!
And we’ve added two new paint types, metallic and gloss, with new paint shaders to give your ride a new look.
Follow us on Facebook to to stay updated on all major updates to the game, and when it is released on new platforms.