Multiplayer Offroad Racing Game
SuperTrucks Offroad 2
SuperTrucks Offroad 2 is a multiplayer offroad racing game that will be released on Windows, Android and iOS.
SuperTrucks Offroad 2 builds on lessons learnt from the original SuperTrucks Offroad, which had many shortcomings, to bring you a much better racing game.
The beta version of the game will be launched on mobile in November 2021, click here to be notified when that happens.
A multiplayer offroad racing game that will be free to play
To grow, a multiplayer offroad racing game needs a large player base in order to create a sustainable, competitive community, therefore, SuperTrucks Offroad 2 will be free to play in order to capitalise on this, and with the game becoming free to play, we as developers, still need to make money somehow…
- Players can collect upgrade cards and unlock cosmetic items in races, additional crates can be purchased to gain additional cards and cosmetic item unlocks.
- Players earn gold from leveling up, gold virtual currency is used to purchase unlocked cosmetic items. Additional gold can be purchased if neccessary.
- Upgrades are purchased with cash virtual currency earned through racing. Additional cash can be purchased if neccessary.
- Players will be shown interstitial and opt-in rewarded video ads after each race, and will have the option to purchase a ‘NO ADS’ bundle to remove them.
Enhanced in-race environments and graphics
We’ve completely re-worked the race track textures, improved post processing, and performance.
The game now looks and runs better than ever!
A completely re-designed upgrade screen
Many players were confused and overwhelmed by the old upgrade screen design. The new design is vastly simplified…
- Only the current upgrade tier is now visible
- Only 4 cards appear on the screen at once, relevant to the current upgrade category and tier.
- The number on the top right of each card shows how many you own
- To sell a card, you simply click on it. If the card is greyed out, you don’t own that card.
- Players now only receive cards during races relevant to their current upgrade tier.
Example : If your engine is on Tier 2, and your tyres on Tier 1, you will get Tier 2 engine cards and Tier 1 tyre cards during the race.
A complete overhaul to the multiplayer experience (In development – Estimated release in Q3 2021)
The multiplayer in SuperTrucks Offroad 1 fell short in many areas, in version 2, we have completely re-written this multiplayer offroad racing game from the ground up with the following enhancements…
- Multiplayer will now be ranked, can you attain the esteemed rank of Grand Champion?
- Multiplayer physics and race logic are now handled on the server, making it impossible for players to cheat
- Player sync across the network is now vastly improved, there will be less rubber-banding, and players racing at high speeds next to each other, will be in near-perfect sync.
- Collisions have been vastly improved, as only one physics simulation… running on the server will update each player’s screen with the simulation results.
- Collecting pickups such as nitro, cards and cash are now more accurate, with the correct player always receiving the pickup!
- Multiplayer will be cross-platform, so you can play against your friends, no matter if they are on Windows, Android or iOS.
- Server instances will be hosted on a server cluster calculated to be provide the lowest pings and best racing experience for all players.
- Improved matchmaking will progressively match you with players closest to your rank and skill level, to keep the racing competitive!
Additional single player content
- The new Race Events screen suggests races relevant to the player, based on their level and races completed…
- We’ve added 5 new ‘Ramp Series‘ events that will have on-track ramps and tarmac, with each event having it’s own unique truck decal and tyre set you can unlock if you complete the event.
In addition, ‘Ramp Series‘ events will be total chaos, with up to 8 trucks racing at once!!
- When beating all 7 bosses in career mode, you will unlock ‘hardcore’ career mode, with all races taking place at night!
- In total there are 186 single player race events!!!
- We’ve added a load of new paint colours and tyre sets to keep your ride looking fresh, including two new paint types, metallic and gloss to give your ride a unique look.
- We’ll be adding an achievements system to the game too, to reward you for winning races, completing laps, and more.
- We’ll soon be adding rewards for the Daily Challenge will now be much greater, incentivising players to enter these events more often.
Follow us on Facebook to to stay updated on all major updates to the game, and when it is released on new platforms.